The Food Bank offers two programs that can be attended once per month and one program that can be attended once per week.
Monthly Pantry Program (each client may come once per month, holidays excluded) – 1900 Thau Way. (Click on the address to see a map of the location.)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 1-4 PM
- Tuesday, from 4:30-6:30 PM
- The second, third and fourth Saturday of each month, from 11 AM-1 PM
Perishable and Non-Perishable foods distributed. USDA Food Packages are also available to all eligible households with their regular Monthly Food Pantry Pickup.
First Saturday (Client Food Selection) – 650 West Ranger, Alameda. (Click on the address to see a map of the location.)
- First Saturday of each month from 10 AM-12:00 PM
- Our Client Food Selection program allows you to choose your food items, based upon what we have available in our warehouse.
Non-Perishable foods distributed.
Weekly Perishable Food Program (each client may come once per week, holidays excluded)
- Hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-10:30 AM
- Tuesday is held at Christ Episcopal Church, 1700 Santa Clara (corner of Grand). (Click on the address to see a map of the location.)
- Thursday is held at the Food Bank warehouse, 650 West Ranger in Alameda Point. (Click on the address to see a map of the location.)
Perishable foods distributed.