Happy Holidays from the Alameda Food Bank!
2017 Holiday Season Information
Please note: no extended pantry hours this year
Turkey/Holiday Food Bag Giveaway:
- Saturday, Nov. 18, 10 AM-12:30 PM, AFB Warehouse, 650 W Ranger Ave.
- Frozen Turkeys and holiday food items will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to current AFB members
- During the months of November and December, frozen turkeys and holiday food items will be distributed during the monthly pantry program, if you don’t get it on Nov. 18.
- Limit 1 turkey per household for the season.
Alameda Firefighters Toy Program:
- Registration will be from Nov. 1 to Dec. 9 at the monthly pantry program
- Toys will be available to children 16 and under who are listed on the AFB household record
- Distribution will be Thursday, Dec. 21, 9 AM-2 PM at Christ Episcopal Church, 1700 Santa Clara Ave. (at Grand)
- Confirmation letter from AFB is required for pick-up
Grocery Gift Cards:
- Distributed throughout the month of December when households pick up their monthly pantry food
- No pre-registration required, but must be current AFB client
The Alameda Food Bank will be closed the following days this holiday season:
Friday, Nov. 10 (Veterans Day)
Nov. 23, 24, 25
Dec. 23, 25, 31
Jan. 2, 2018